The council issues postal addresses for new properties and changes to existing addresses.

We charge a fee for this service.

You can also officially change the name of your property providing you're the owner and the current name does not form part of the property's structure (eg stone/metal engraved plaque set in the brickwork). The council charges for this service to cover administration costs.

Complete the online application form

For more information or guidance email